The exclusive Harcourts Auction Program provides real estate professionals with the necessary skills, knowledge and resources to enable them to list and sell property using the Auction method of marketing.
Sales Consultants, Office Managers and Business Owners
One Day, in-class training
Complimentary ($50.00 per Australian RTO qualification unit - if required)
What you will Learn
- The auction method of marketing property and why no-price marketing can be so successful
- Scripts to assist you with handling common seller concerns about auction
- The importance of the auction listing file and what it should contain
- How to identify components for bidder’s packages and review high profile auction marketing plans
- How to work with buyers for auction and explain the benefits of the auction process to them
- Effective scripts for discussing price with buyers of no-price property
- How to handle offers prior to auction and hold buyer interest up until the auction day
- How to establish a strong working relationship and communicate effectively with sellers
The Auction Program is presented in all the main Academy training centres by the Academy's team of specialist trainers.
Industry Qualification Units Delivered
- CPPDSM4019A - Prepare for auction and complete sale