The first step in your career in real estate. Achieve the four units required for application for a real estate certificate of registration.
- Those who wish to become registered real estate salespersons in Australia
- Existing real estate salespersons moving interstate or from another country wishing to register as a salesperson
- People from other sectors of the real estate industry wishing to further develop their knowledge or skills in specific areas
- Harcourts managers wishing to have a clearer understanding of what their new recruits are learning
A blended learning program that begins online with a number of interactive tasks that you can do from your own computer. This is followed by two full days in the Academy classroom that includes application of knowledge gained and one-on-one guidance to help you achieve success.
You Will Learn
- Effective communication strategies including establishing rapport with clients and
- Handling initial client enquiries
- Maintaining and using a client database.
- Dealing with client complaints and problems
- Identifying roles and responsibilities of property sales and property management teams
- Knowledge of property sales, the sales process
- Interpreting and complying with legislative and real estate agency requirements
- Ethical real estate practise
- Real estate industry employment requirements
- Roles and responsibilities of government agencies and real estate industry bodies
- Applying knowledge of property management and property management processes
- Handling property management moneys and trust accounts
- Using a key register
The Core Qualification Units You Will Achieve
- CPPDSM3019 - Communicate with clients in the property industry
- CPPDSM4007A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
For all course enquiries and pricing details, please contact us.
For New South Wales legislation and other information visit NSW Fair Trading.
Harcourts are always looking for great people. However, completing our training does not mean that there will be a position available in your preferred Harcourts office.