Where do you live?
To become a real estate consultant in Australia you need to gain your Real Estate Salesperson's Certificate. It is a legal requirement.
Sales Registration can be gained through the Harcourts Academy's Sales Program. This involves:
- Completing approximately 4 hours of online learning prior to the commencement of the Sales Program classroom training
- Attending 4 days Sales Program - Getting Started the Harcourts Way - classroom training
- Receiving a Statement of Attainment certificate from Harcourts Academy
- Submitting the Statement of Attainment with an application form to the Office of Fair Trading
- Receive the official Sales Registration Certificate from the state governing body in 1 to 8 weeks
45 days later students complete a further 1 day of training after some in-the-field experience.
To become a real estate consultant in New Zealand you need to gain a National Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson). It is a legal requirement.